As Christians, we’re called to be thankful in all situations. Although we may not have power over many of the events that happen in our lives, we still have the choice to respond to situations with a bitter spirit or a grateful heart.
Some Biblical quotes on gratitude include:
Romans 8:28: “And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.”
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18: “Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.”
Ways to increase our personal gratitude:
– Start a daily gratitude journal by listing 3 things you are grateful to have in your life.
– Send a note to your pastors thanking them specifically for how they minister to you.
– Write an e-mail or text to thank five people who have impacted your life.
– Volunteer in your community and observe how people are thankful for what little they have.
In His Footsteps,
Henry, Patti and the Scripture Pictures Team
- Looking for Christian Gifts?
- Looking for Christian Recovery Gifts?
- Looking for the Serenity Prayer?
See our site’s Addictions Section on the Shop Page for original Scripture Pictures photos of the Serenity Prayer and more Christian Recovery Gifts.
You can request to have ANY scripture of your choice on ANY of our Scripture Pictures photos at NO extra charge to you! They make great Christian gifts!
Please “Like” Scripture Pictures on Facebook. God bless!