Scripture Pictures for Sale
Hi, this is Patti from the Scripture Pictures Team with a personal message to share with you.
Tomorrow, March 23rd, is my husband’s birthday. My beloved Henry will be 78-years-old.
On the eve of Henry’s birthday, I want to give thanks to God for His many blessings. I am thankful that:
- God has given Henry and I many precious years of married life together.
- The Lord healed Henry through back surgery 7 years ago so that he was able to walk again, after being in a wheelchair.
- Henry walked me through every step of the way when I had a breast cancer 4 years ago.
- We have a roof over our head every night (even when it leaks on occasion, as the leaks always get fixed).
- God has given us safe travels as we have trekked to many dangerous areas of the world in vulnerable situations, where we stayed in tents in the middle of nowhere and always traveled by ourselves (and with the Lord).
But most of all, I thank God for the gift of life with every breath that Henry and I breathe, and the life we have shared together.
If you’d like to email Henry a “happy birthday” wish, please use the “Contact” Form on the home Page or contact us via Facebook. We’d love to hear from you!
In Christ’s Love,
Patti and the Scripture Pictures Team
In honor of Henry’s birthday, I want to share one of the Birthday photos from Scripture Pictures in the Special Occasions section on the Shop Page. It’s called, “Have a blessed Birthday” and the Scripture verse is from Jeremiah 1:5:
“I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb. Before you were born I set you apart….”
This Scripture Pictures photo was taken by Henry on the island of Rangiroa, a small atoll in French Polynesia. This shot provides a “birthday gift” of an “island vacation” where no travel is required! The long dock is an “invitation” to take a peaceful stroll with the Lord amidst the vast grandeur of the South Pacific.
We have a wide variety of Scripture Pictures for sale that Henry took from all over the world. Let us know if you have any special requests for scriptures and photos!
Please “Like” Scripture Pictures on Facebook. God bless!